Saturday, April 28, 2007

A novel idea.

I love books. I love reading them, owning them, buying them...

but that isn't the point of this entry.

The point is that I have been reading novels for so long that they have become predictable. It is so easy to see what is going to happen, and what the characters should do when faced with problems. The novel is planned out. Disaster strikes, but in the novels i read, everything usually turns out ok in the end.

Don't you wish life could be that way?

Yeah sure. I sound sappy and idiotic. But I have been feeling this way for a while now. I feel that if I were reading my life, then I could predict exactly what to do and what will happen. I can't analyze my life and it frustrates me. Maybe if I wrote EVERYTHING down and went back over it, then I could realize my mistakes and figure out what to do next. Maybe I could write in a little more excitement, and write out the drama.

I feel like I am wandering down a dark hallway without a flashlight. I'm not drepressed or broody about anything. I just wish it were easier to figure out what to do next.

4 comments:

Lord of Illusions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lord of Illusions said...

A "novel" idea? Ahahahahaha. So lame.

I like not knowing what's going to happen next. If I knew exactly what my life was going to be like, I'd probably go insane.

Mina said...

I like being lame. And you allready are insane. :-P

Josh said...

I will be sure when I author a book to make the ending really shitty, just for you, Paolina.