Thursday, June 28, 2007

the D rox my sox

Took my senior pictures today, down in the D, and I had a blast. I get the proofs on Monday. What is it today? Thursday??? I can't wait that long!!! We drove all over, and took pictures at all these different locations and I wore all my sweetest clothes. I waded through fountains and climbed on buildings, and sat down basically in the middle of streets...I also brought Mel along so she could take some and be in some of mine, since we are basically extentions of eachother. Her main shoot is in August, and I get to come along on that one and take even MORE pictures!!! She is getting hers done in Dearborn so we'll have really different backgrounds.

To occupy myself while I am waiting for my proofs, I am crocheting a skirt. I am so very excited about it, I can hardly contain myself. It is my first big crochet project. I have been working on it since around my birthday, and now I am finally almost done!

On Tuesday I am leaveing to go to Harbor Springs for a week, as I do every year for the 4th. I won't miss it here, and there will be only one thing, or person rather, that will keep me from staying there the rest of the summer, or the rest of my life.

No comments: