Wednesday, March 28, 2007

*slams head on desk*

So my Sound of Music script is ruined. I swear this play is cursed. My script went missing yesterday or the day before, I don't even remeber and silly me just thought it fell under the seat in my car. No. It didn't of course, that would be too easy. Somehow the stupid thing fell OUT of my car in the school parking lot and was left out in the rain. I found it this morning soaking wet and covered with mud. I cried. It was a sad sight to see. I was upset all day. When i got home I rinsed the mud off (because it couldn't get any wetter at that point) and I put it to dry in the bathtub. Now I have to pay $35 for damages. Through the course of the day I have said just about every bad word I know (I even through in some made-up words and a few noises) to release my angst. grrrrr. And I have dress reahersal tonight and I really don't feel like going. And my speech that is due tomorrow? Not finished.

No comments: