Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yeah...

I'm back. I've been so busy lately. And I am exhausted.

The Sound of Music opened last weekend with great reviews. Everyone loves it for some reason and alot of people are coming again to see the performances this weekend. I have one more dress rehearsal tomorrow, and three more perfromances. Then, I'm free...

...except then I have to start running hard core for track. I have missed alot because of the play and I am behind. Really. I went to practice today, and it was pretty sad. The team is in pretty bad shape, on the girl's side anyway. I'm surprised. A lot of girls are hurt or out of shape. We really need to step it up if we are going to be in any shape to compete this year.

I am also behind in my schoolwork. I should really be writing and memorizing a speech I have to give on Thursday, but I REALLY don't feel like it. I hate speech class. It is such a pain. I don't mind giving the speeches, I just hate writing them.

It is also Johnny and I's 7 month today. Should months be celebrated? I don't really think it is that big of a deal. Years, yes. Months? no.

No comments: