Sunday, March 11, 2007

So...

I guess people are actually reading this now. Josh even left a comment. Thank you Josh. And Danny said I was boring. Well I can't help that nothing ever happens. Well, that isn't true. A tone of stuff happens, but if I wrote about everything I knew and hear, alot of people would hate me. What I really can't stand is when people talk in front of me as if I can't hear them. Here they are, running their mouths about their sex life, while I am just trying to get my damn homework done. Really now. I don't want to hear it.

So anyway...what has happened lately? The movie 300 came out, and while I didn't go see it, and I don't intend to, Josh requested that I put something about it in here since he was going to go see it. I hope you enjoyed it, Josh. Yesterday I got my prom shoes (which have been SO hard to find) and thus completed the requirements for prom attire. I got my dress and earrings shortly after Christmas, (the dress was on sale, go me!) and made my hair & makeup appointment. So I'm all set...wait, I need a purse...maybe I'll just knit one. This is my third prom, and really I hope this one will be better than the last two. The first year the food and venue...well, sucked. Not even gonna lie. Actually, dessert was nice. Last year, my shoes almost cut my toes off, everyone got sick from the food, (except me, I just had salad and pasta) and the venue was just, blah. So, I have my fingers crossed for a good dance this year. And now for my last rant: a few days ago someone (who will remain nameless) backed into my car and broke the plastic over my left tail light. I was so upset. MY POOR CAR!!! It is so old...and now has shards of broken plastic over the light. *sniffle* I try so hard to keep my car away from danger and what happens??? Someone takes it out!!! Ok, maybe that is a little drastic, but...my poor car! See, I am so upset when I think about it, I can't even form proper sentances. And now I have to go write a paper for psych. I don't know why I took that class.

No comments: