Friday, February 9, 2007

Blah

I'm feeling rather blah right now. I feel blah everyday between the hours of two and four, but today I feel especially blah. I am very tired, because it seems that every night I get less and less sleep. I have a ton of pointless homework this weekend that I know I should start...but I am not motivated to. It would be REALLY nice to not have to do anything on Sunday. But there is no way I can do homework now. No. Way.

I can't just sit and rest like I want to today. I have to make and angel food cake for someone, and I need to take a trip to the store for some pink wool-ease. That is one of my most favorite yarns ever. I have made a ton of stuff out of that yarn, and have given most of it away. I have made a ton of ribbed hats and one ribbed six foot long GIANT scarf...which now belongs to my ex boyfriend. I really and truly beleive about the knitting for boyfriends curse and I shall never ever knit something for a boyfriend again. Seriously. Anyway...I need the pink wool for a scarf that I want to make for Halee, the little girl who plays Gretl in som. She is SO adorable. Since I play her older sister, we have bonded. She likes watching me knit during the breaks we have at rehearsal. This girl is SOOOOOOOO cute, I can hardly stand it. I knew as soon as I saw her watching my needles that I had to make her something. And now, I have even more reason to make her something. Now, I don't usually bond with little kids, I just don't have the opportunity to because I am never around them, and if I am, they always want to bond with someone else. But Halee seems to like me best! And last night was the first night that the whole cast had rehearsal together, and a sophomore tried to steal my Halee away from me! I can't let that happen! So, a quick pink scarf it is!!! The scarf IS just a precautionary measure, along with being a gift I really want to make, because last night when the sophomore told Halee that she could sit on her lap because there wasn't enough chairs, Hallee asked me if she could sit on MY lap! Of course I let her, her being the cutest thing in the WORLD. So now I have to get that yarn! Stat!

No comments: