Saturday, February 3, 2007

Here it is

Here I am...my first post. how exciting! Lets see how long this one will last. I decided to create this blog while I was painting my nails to get ready for the dance tonight. Just goes to show how great my attention spane is. So now I have a blog baby and one hand painted chrome blue and the other not painted at all. I don't even want to go to this dance anyway. I'm wearing my Vans with pink hippos on them instead of high heels and my hair is too long to do the cute finger wave I want to do. Grrrr. Regular curls it is. I'd rather stay home and write in this blog that no one will read and finish my mohair lace-up fingerless gloves that I have been neglecting. Or the pumpkin purse I started a while ago. I really should work on that before the pattern I made up flies out of my head to make room for meaningless psychology information.

No comments: