Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Lazy Tuesday

I feel like I am on vacation. This is wonderful. The SECOND day that I haven't had to go to the hell which they call high school. I have had plenty of rest time to help get over this cold (the fourth one since august...) and I have been very productive. I have rearranged the furniture AND completly cleaned my room. It is amazing, it really is. I actually like spending time up there now. even though I hate the carpet and it makes me sneeze. But yeah...I have watched 8 movies, yes EIGHT WHOLE MOVIES!!! Haven't done that in a while. I organized my yarn stash, into a very big pretty basket. I even have a separate smaller basket for sock yarn. I cleaned my bookshelf, and have come to the conclusion that I desperatly need a new one. A much bigger one. You know you have too many books when it takes an engineer to figure out how to fit all the books you own onto your bookshelf. And really, the bookshelf isn't a small one either. It is taller than me, and about three feet wide and has four shelves. I really don't know how I found the time to read all those books either. Because I have read all of them, with a few exceptions. Many of them I have read more than once. More than twice even. Maybe even 10 times...but I won't get into that.

In other news, the moebius is...I guess I could say coming along. I guess. I have been working on it almost constantly but I can't see much progress. And I really like to see progress. In fact, I NEED it. It keeps me distracted from trying to start a dozen other projects. The reason I am not seeing much progress is because it is knit in the round, and each round has 400 stitches. I know, I know, it could be alot worse. ALOT worse. I mean, this is simple compared to say, a bohus sweater...but you must understand, I have a very very limited attention span. Before even being a third of the way into this project, I allready have plans for about five others (socks and purses and scarves, oh my!) must...finish...moebius...

No comments: