Wednesday, February 7, 2007

school drains me

The last two days that I had off were fantabulous. I felt energized and motivated to do things, but after just one day back at school, all i want to do is knit and sleep. Or maybe just sleep. Sleeping is nice. But no. I have to make up a dozen questions in french in four different ways, and read about ten billion lines of the Canterbury Tales. Oh, that Chaucer. Such a jokester. I find it really funny that he never intended anyone to actually read the Tales, he just wrote them for his own amusement. Ok, there was something wrong with him. When I write something for my own amusment, I don't make it rhyme. No one does. Well I guess they do if they are writing poetry...ok. I just contradicted myself. Because the Canterbury Tales is an epic poem. But seriously know, who writes epic poems for their own amusement? Wasn't there anything better to do in the middle ages? Like sword fighting?

No comments: