Thursday, February 8, 2007

I love...

...days like this. When I get all my work done in school and I have the afternoon free to knit the moebius disaster of 2007 (it will NOT defeat me!) and practice songs for the sound of music or as i like to call it, som. I figure if i have to go to school, I might as well work a little harder while in school so I can have glorious afternoons like these. Of course, It never lasts that long because I have som rehearsal tonight. For three hours...

Yesterday I was told that this blog helps Johnny not miss me so much when he is at school. Sweet thang. Hahahaha I like to say "thang". So John if blogs could talk, this one would say "glad to help".

I don't know what I would do without my friend Melanie. Today we had two laughing attacks for basically no reason. The first was at lunch, because somehow my lunch bag made its way over to her and she picked it up like it was hers, but since she had allready thrown her trash away, she relized her mistake and sat back down at the table. For some reason, her and I found this absolutely histarical. I almost choked on the orange I was eating. Even now I have no idea why we laughed so hard, it wasn't even that funny. The second attack of laughter was in french class. We usually have alot of fun in french, mainly because we don't pay any attention. Which reminds me that I have a test tomorrow...oh well. Anyway, she got up during class to get a kleenex and I asked her to toss me one while she was up. It was a really nice toss too, landed right in my hand. Anyway, that wasn't the funny part. She went to throw her tissue away and I was playing with mine, instead of using it, and she came up behind me and ripped the tissue that I was so carefully folding. And we just busted up. I have NO idea why that was so funny. And then later in the class I would see the little flecks of tissue on my desk and I would bust up again...causing my teacher to ask if there was something wrong with me. I blamed it on Mel, of course. :-D

No comments: